samedi 2 mai 2015

MY PRESENTATION

My name is Solo Ouedraogo I was born in the Zogana district in Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso.
I grew up in several neighborhoods Zogana, Paspanga and Zongho where I studied until college.

I am an artist in my role and I like this area of ​​passion and ideal sharing in my brushstrokes.

The urge to paint has come on its own since my early years and it has become my choice of life. At school I started doing crafts and drawing in my class for my friends, for my little sister and often for our teachers.
My love for drawings and paintings started by accident. My friends encouraged me to take this path and I followed their advice they have always helped me to this point. It was on this journey for love and passion that I started painting.

My art can be seen as abstract. I even like the naïve and the real form, but I found the abstract to be more expressive. It hides the theme of my canvas by giving food to think about my fans who in the end are moved by my descriptions and I am very happy.

My painting is a means of denouncing certain things from which through it I free myself. I want to share my message with the world and also share the culture and art and African life and that of Burkina in particular.
I am a positive, radical and peaceful person and I hope that my paintings can reflect the image of my being and my thoughts.
  
  MA PRÉSENTATION

Je m’appelle Solo Ouedraogo je suis née dans le quartier Zogana à Ouagadougou en Burkina Faso.
Je grandis en plusieurs quartier Zogana, Paspanga et Zongho où j’ai fait mes études jusqu’au collège.

Je suis artiste de ma fonction et j’aime bien ce domaine de passion et de partage idéal dans mes coups de pinceaux.

L’envie de peindre est venus tous seul depuis mon bat âges et c’est devenu mon choix de vie. A l’école je commençai à faire du bricolage et dessiner dans ma classe pour mes amis, pour ma petite sœur et souvent pour nos maitresse.
Mon amour pour les dessins et la peintures a démarre par hasard. Mes amis m’ont encouragé à entreprendre ce chemine et j’ai suivis leurs conseils ils m’ont aide toujours jusqu’à présent. C’est dans ce trajet par amour et de passion que je me suis lance dans la peinture.

Mon art peut être considère comme d’abstraits. J’aime même le naïf et les forme réel mais je trouvé que l’abstrait soit plus expressif. Il cache le thème de mes toile en donnant à réfléchir à mes amateurs qui au final sont émus par mes descriptions et je suis très content .

Ma peinture est un moyen de dénonce certains choses dont à travers elle je me libère. Je veux partager mes message avec le monde et partager aussi la culture et l’art et la vie Africaine et celle du Burkina particulièrement.
Je suis quelqu’un de positif ce, radical et pacifique je souhaite que mes peintures pourrons refléter l’image de mon être et mes pense.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire